1. You may be asking yourself "Why is Jeff in Anniston?" Jeff is there working at an Army Base testing wastes and water and other exciting things that i will NEVER grasp. see photo...
Jeff is the one laying in the stretcher. Ok that was a bad joke, but I did find this picture when I googled "Anniston, Alabama." No Joke!
Jeff is the one laying in the stretcher. Ok that was a bad joke, but I did find this picture when I googled "Anniston, Alabama." No Joke!2. Some of you may be wondering "What is so special about Anniston, Alabama? Do they attract tourists?" Let me show you...
YES, thats the worlds LARGEST chair?! People this is not a joke. I fear they(anniston residents) are actually quite proud of their chair. yikes.
3. Some of you may be thinking "Who lives in Anniston?"...Quite a few Rednecks. During a work lunch in town Jeff asked the innocent question and learned the answer the hard way... "What does Meat and Three Mean!?" the waiter's response...."You ain't from 'round herr". Ahh true.
4. My favorite question, "What do people in Anniston do for Fun and for Work?" Tankers. They refurbish them, they ride them, and they re-enact wars on country roads. Last weeks Jeff was minding his own business driving down a country road in Annsiton when a Army Tanker came charging full steam towards him, Jeff's wagon full of people had to pull over for the tanker to pass. Awesome.I did find out last night that Anniston has some steller muesums and great bass fishing, so here's to Anniston, Alabama my next vacation destination!
1 comment:
Hey,
This is way more info then I need. I was happy that Jeff was getting the opportunity to experience something new. Now I'm concerned for his well being. The plate of food looks lethal let alone the wackey residents. Thanks Kate, lol,
Dad
Post a Comment