10/22/07

Growing Pains

Pups are growing and getting smarter every day. While Jeff is away I spend a lot of time in a very small room with the dogs. They both have learned my weaknesses and they really know how to pull my little heart strings....

Here they are begging for food well after they've eaten dinner...how do I say no to those faces?! They get far more treats when Jeff is out of town! I know they look scary with the green/blue eyes but they actually have beautiful light brown eyes, so handsome!

Other news, we are going to see one of our favorite houses in smyrna again on wednesday night!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Gotta love my nephews- They're so handsome!

Lindsay said...

Those are some handsome boys!!! Not much new around here just wating for this baby to come out grrr!! I sent an eviction notice last week - apparently I'm being ignored.
Glad you decided on the burb's safer neighborhoods, nicer houses, bigger yards, more for your money, short drive to the city. Gee I wonder why Jeff prefers Smyrna!

Love, Lindsay

Jim Tudini said...

Hi,
Buddy and Bently look great. I am happy you can board Bently for the trip down to Florida. I think Frankie has the devil in him because of how mischievous he can be and I think I can see him sprouting horns. lol
Love, Dad