Ethiopian LOVE
As some of you know my sister and brother-in-law, Renee and Geert, are currently in the process of adopting two beautiful children from Ethiopia. I have so much admiration for my sister who during a very hard time was able to put all of her efforts toward an amazing and often scary journey, adoption. I am also glad she decided on adoption rather than asking me to carry her child for her. Scary thought huh?! The past two months in Atlanta have been very exciting we have witnessed the referral, the room transformation, the clothes shopping, the donation packing, the pre-school decisions, pictures and emails from Bettina and soon we will hear about their court date and travel dates. follow along at http://www.wewillbringthemhome.blogspot.com/ I am so0 lucky to have Renee and Geert, they have helped Jeff and I so much over the past year, offering us a place to stay, opportunity to save money, advice and they might as well be the best darn Atlanta Tour Guides...they are just that great!!
Back to Ethiopain News: This week my father (Papa) was so fortunate to meet Maryn & Keller, he was able to play, color, and blow bubbles with his newest grandchildren. I know it must have been so hard for him to leave all the children behind and I know I speak for my entire family when I say we are all so proud and lucky to have him for our father. It will not be long until the sweet babies are here! So let me introduce you to Maryn Tsegerida & Keller Teriku. 
1 comment:
Y'all are too sweet! We love having Aunt Katie and Uncle Jeff in Atlanta. Your post made my day!
Love you both!
Renee
Post a Comment