10/22/07

Living for the Weekends

We had a great weekend! We kicked it off on Friday night with "Mexican Boyfriend" Night! Thanks to Renee, we had a Fiesta with all the festive foods, drinks, and music! Then we watched Walk the Line (didn't exactly fit the theme but still a good movie!)

Saturday we were off house shopping with our realtor in East Atlanta. It did not go so well, I do not think we'll be living down there anytime soon. Don't get me wrong I love it down there but Jeff hated it. So back to Smyrna we go! On Saturday night we celebrated our "anniversary" I can't believe it's only been a year and 9 month (feels so much longer!). We dined at a wonderful resturant, Rathbuns (www.rathbunsrestaurant.com) and ended up meeting Renee and Geert out at Vintage and had a great night!

Sunday, included trying out a new church in King Springs, I think we found a church for us! We have a lovely breakfast and I did spot a Giant at breakfast, I wanted to get my picture with him but decided against it. After that we put our aprons on and cooked the BEST Sauce (other then when Mrs. Tudini makes it). We played mob hits and made our meatballs! We took a short break for the dog park and met some cool new people and returned for a lovely dinner with the family and a movie date to see Heartbreak Kid, very funny!
So thats our weekend! love and miss you all!

3 comments:

Jim Tudini said...

Hey,
Making meatballs and sauce takes a lot of practice. Jeff is pretty good at it. I'm sure they will be the best once you add the Katie touch. What's up with Jeff and East Atlanta? I thought he liked the city life. If it seems that you guys have been together longer than you actually have, before you know you will be wondering where the time went. Thanks for the update and keep it coming.
Dad

Mom said...

You sure manage a busy weekend schedule!! Dad and I did yard work all day Sunday as the weather was beautiful. Other than that we are sitting around waiting for a new baby to arrive!
I can almost taste that great sauce oh yeah I love the aprons!!
Love and miss you both

Lindsay said...

1yr 9 month anniversary?!? LOL thats cute but so middle school! OK well at least you are not counting weeks....or are you?

So is it your job to open the cans while Jeff cooks? haha.

For some reason Noah is still awake and pretending to be a puppy and trying to lick the keyboard. So I'll let him say hi:g hn itum jgtghgbsxujmo.l bv"
gh

night night!