10/28/07

Halloween!

Jeff and I carved our pumpkins on saturday night, mine is the Skull and Jeff's is the Pirate Ship! After carving Renee, Geert, Jeff and I lit about 15 candles and watched a scary movie together!!
Jeff's favorite time of the year...pumpkin carving!


2 comments:

Jim Tudini said...

Hey,
Boy oh boy does that bring back memories. Halloween was a huge event when the boys were kids. I am glad to see you guys enjoying the holiday. What are your costumes this year and do you have party plans?
It won't be long now and the babies will be in Georgia with a new start. My prayers are with all of you. God Bless, Dad

Anonymous said...

Those pumpkins look professionally carved!
You two always seem to be enjoying life - that is great to see!!
How's that little Bently, getting big?
Miss you both so much
love,
Mom