Ain't no sunshine when he's gone. It's not warm when he's away. Ain't no sunshine when he's gone. And he's always gone too long. Anytime he goes away. Jeff is away yet again. This week, next week and the following week. booooo. As you can imagine this will put the housing hunt on hold for a while. This weekend I am coming home to Buffalo(big yay!!!) and Jeff will be looking at some houses with our realtor, and I'll do the same next week with the realtor. This isn't the most ideal situation but we want to keep the hunt alive! I am getting so anxious to come home I can't wait to see my new neice and my little dooface(noah) and of course Linny, Laura and Momma! Hope everyone is well, love and miss you all!
2 comments:
we miss you!!! can't wait to see you only 2 more days!
Hey,
Please try to stop by when you are home.
J Tudini
Post a Comment