Where should I even begin! House shopping is nothing like what Jeff and I imagined. We are exhausted but so excited about many of the houses we saw today. I must say I am so happy about our realtor choice, she has been very helpful and she listens to our needs! So far we have one house that we both keep talking about in Smyrna I think we will be taking another visit. It's in a cul-de-sac, GREAT yard, BIG finished basement and the perfect size/fit for us. Not to mention it has a pool/tennis/playground area. We could definitely see ourselves in that house.
The other area we want to look at is alot closer to the city (East Atlanta). This is more like the neighborhoods we lived in while in Buffalo. Tranisitional is the KEY and politcally correct word. The "crowd" in the East Atl is more our age and I think living inside the perimeter for our first starter house would be a great opportunity to get used to the city and all it has to offer! Our realtor offered to take us to East Atl tomorrow, so more on that area soon!
We have big decisions ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment