5/29/12

fresh start = new motto

What happened to May?  I can't believe we are in the last week of May.  I did some math and I haven't worked a full week since late April and won't until Mid June.  Of course this is causing some major stress with work but this is life.  So to catch up here is what we have going on...
First consultation at the new clinic, Friday June 1
Tumor removed Wed. June 6th (taking Thurs-Monday off to re-coop)

I'm really excited to visit the new clinic. They are very well known in the southeast and have a frozen egg bank which is very appealing to me.  I also need a fresh start, I dread walking back into my "hospital clinic" and facing all those nurses and the dreaded receptionist again.  Fresh start is needed, these past 4 months of waiting & saving have been dreadful and I'm ready to start again. Let's get this show on the road.  Our plan is to get a day three ultrasound and see if my antral follicle count has gone up after all the DHEA.  If it has gone up significantly we will try IVF again, if not we will most likely move on to a frozen or fresh egg.  I think I'm prepared for both (as prepared as one can be). So hopefully another enlightening update on Friday evening.

3 comments:

Izzy said...

Moving forward must feel really good after so long. Fingers crossed that things go great on Friday!!

Laura said...

sending you all the good vibes I have for Fridays consult!

Belle said...

I'm excited to hear about your fresh start. I completely understand the need for it. Good luck and I look forward to reading your update!