5/6/12

one lovely blog!


Wow, look at me and my little blog!  We were given a One Lovely Blog Award, many many many thanks to http://eighteenyears.wordpress.com/.    We actually both have a MTHFR gene mutation which makes IF and IVF pretty stressful since there is little known and a lot misunderstood about MTHFR. Thank you again my dear!



Here’s the five-step process to follow after being given this award:
  • Share who gave it to you with a link back to their blog.  done
  • Write down seven random facts about yourself.
  • Give this award to fifteen other bloggers.
  • Let them know they’ve won.
  • Pop the award on your blog.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I smell everything, nothing gets past this sniffer. It sometimes bothers my family but whatever it's  important to smell things before you eat them.  It's like a window into what about to happen.
2.  I love being alone. I'm terrified of being alone.  I get a thrill to take an international trip alone and I'm sitting now in LAX terrified. wishing my husband was with me.  riddle me this?
3.  If you would have asked me in 2004 what my career would be 8 years later, I would NEVER have thought I'd be working in higher ed/student immigration.  But I love it and I love my students. 
4.  I don't believe ivf 2.0 will work but Im doing my best to change that.
5.  I'm becoming my mother in so many ways, and there is really nothing better to aspire to. 
6.  I have some amazing sisters, seriously what do you ladies do without 3 amazing sisters.  They are all so different and I love each of them for who they are!
7.  I know all the lyrics to the Newsies! love love love that movie.

Drum roll.....

Scrambled Eggs - I pray for pip and think Belle is pretty amazing!  Also a blogger i've met IRL!
Dog Mom Chasing the Stork:  She's new here like me and i'm excited to see what is coming for her!  
FYI on Rach & Ry : Serendipity has brought us together, and we both have a heart for Buffalo, NY
For Love of Bubba: I love her. I just do.
Between the paper Sheets : She's honest and I like that.  So excited her cyst is gone, ready to see what is next for her
Eggceptionalblues:  She's cheered me on and now she's 15weeks. amazing!
I'm stopping early because my flight will be boarding soon, I hope I'm not breaking any really bad rules.  Now to let these 7 ladies now how great I think they are!....

    2 comments:

    Izzy said...

    You're so sweet, thanks for nominating me for the award :)

    And I LOVE the newsies! So many happy childhood memories!

    Rachel said...

    Thank you for the award! :) Thinking of you and so glad you had fun on your trip.