5/8/12

Hyde Park, Sydney



This is how you recover from Jet-Lag.  You do NOT go to bed after your 22 hours of flying (which included only 4 hours of sleeping).  Trust me I've learned this the hard way in the past.  This morning took advantage of McDonalds free wi-fi (& lattes) to check in with family then bought some drinks and snacks and hit the biggest park in Sydney's City Centre, Hyde Park.  Naturally, named after Hyde Park in London.  It was a glorious day, the sun was out but the air was chilled, it was perfect.   I've been saving the 50 shades books for this trip and I finally busted them out on the flight. I'm in love. please please please pick Ryan Gosling to plan Mr. Grey when the movie goes to the big screen. PLEASE.

Tomorrow I'm off to the main event, Student Mobility Fair at UNSW!  Excited to get students interested in Georgia Tech and Atlanta!  After he full day of fair and meetings Im meeting up with a great friend whom I've not seen in 8 years.  My other lovie/bestie and former Aussie roommate when I was here in 2004 is coming in from Canberra on Friday to see me. Can't wait!!

No comments: