5/14/12

heading home

Wow, what a week this as been.  After all my sight-seeing I spent time with some loves, Emma who I had not seen in 6 years and Josh, 8 years!  We hit the town hard and had such a good time, with lots of memories!  So how about some photos...
 Emma, she will be a friend for life.
 Josh, Me & Vezi!



 some dance moves i've not seen before
 Auckland, NZ
 Middle earth :)


incredible views of New Zealand

I worked today and the Victoria University in Wellington and now I'm heading out to take 4 students out to dinner.  I will need to get a good long sleep tonight as tomorrow I start my 35 hour trip home. YES, 35 hours. This includes both flying and lay-overs.  This was such an amazing trip and I loved every minute.  I'm also excited to get home and escape to Austin this weekend with Jeff for a vacation.  

In infertility news, we now have an appt with a new clinic in our area at the end of May and I'm hoping to get a second opinion and learn about their frozen egg donors.  A lot is about to happen, buckle up!

No comments: