Representing GT @ University of New South Wales
on a ferry to Manly Beach
Manly Beach!
pretty spectacular city
goodnight Sydney!
Today(friday) is my last full day in Sydney and today I see my former Aussie roommate from 2004! We saw each other briefly in Buffalo in 2006 but it's been 6 years since we've hit the town together. On Wednesday night I went to Bondi Beach and met up with Josh, another dear friend from my time here and he is going to be out with us tonight. It sounds like a massive night with lots of friends! We are hitting up the Opera Bar first and then the night is young and we will make our way around to the Rocks. I'm so excited!! This trip has renewed my spirit, I feel so happy and so far not homesick(of course I'm husbandsick, I always wish he was traveling with me but looking forward to our Austin trip as soon as I'm back!). It's been a good reminder that while Im sad things have not happened for us this trip would not have been possible if IVF 1.0 had been successful. This feels like a consolation prize and "you did good" now enjoy yourself and 2.0 will be right around the corner
So, I'm out again to explore the city and meet me lovie, Emma! Make the most of this life, you do not get a redo. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment