Produce Of The Week: an Apple
Symptoms:
- gassy, hows that for Too Much Information! :)
Aversions: man, no cravings and no aversions. I'm one boring pregnant lady!
Sleep: sleeping great
Best Moment of the Week: My 30th Birthday party! We had a big group of friends over for drinks and fun and then about half of us went over to Sparkles for my roller skating party! It was so much fun! I really have such a great group of friends and I'm so grateful for all of them
Best Moment of the Week: My 30th Birthday party! We had a big group of friends over for drinks and fun and then about half of us went over to Sparkles for my roller skating party! It was so much fun! I really have such a great group of friends and I'm so grateful for all of them
This was my "big fake smile" for the camera, but it actually looks liked I'm just pumped for cake haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment