Produce Of The Week: A medium Shrimp!? doesn't that seem smaller than a lime?
Symptoms:
- slight heartburn but rarely
- Hungry- getting better at this
Cravings: Strawberries
Aversions: I'm getting grossed out by non-food items. Garbage smells, Jeff's beard etc.
Sleep: New mattress = 12 inches of foam heaven!
Best Moment of the Week: Having the weekend to clean out and purge everything we don't need. I don't know if this is an early wave of nesting but I have the incredible urge to make room for baby. To do this you need to clean out closets and drawers, in my personal opinion! I actually feel really productive and get a lot of satisfaction so it's good!
Looking Ahead: started thinking carefully about purchasing items, registry, daycare, and the all important question: disposable or cloth diapers. dom dom dooooom!
In Other News: NYC with 4 sisters and 1 amazing mother together for the weekend to celebrate my 30th Birthday this weekend. I am SO EXCITED!
2 comments:
I get grossed out by Jeff's beard am i'm not pregnant!
Jenni
Ummm...where have I been??!? Y'all are pregnant?!? That's awesome! Congratulations, you guys. I wish I could be there to celebrate with y'all. Lots of good thoughts from out West...and give that beautiful, bearded man a hug for me, will you?
Post a Comment