1/23/13

14 weeks


How Far Along? 14 weeks
Produce Of The Week
:  lemon

Hi Five!


Symptoms:
 
  • Hungry every 3 hours
Dr. appts:  Have our 16 week appt on Feb 4th.  I am also going to see a hematologist to discuss my need for the Heparin.  We'll see what they suggest!
Cravings: nothing that is really standing out, strawberries have come and gone.
Aversions:
 still annoyed by "the beard".  I actually caught him reading "Dads pregnant too"


Sleep:
  sleeping great still
Nursery purchase: For those who haven't been to our house, the nursery has been painted and patiently waiting for a crib and glider.  We refinished a beautiful old dresser which is also waiting in the room. I have been gathering items for the room for he last two years and I'm so excited to spend time in there finally and not feel a rush of sadness. The print I finally ordered last week has been in my saved list on Etsy for two years!  I love his print, I think it's cute and funny and really how we approach life, with a funny!

Best Moment of the Week:  Spending the weekend in NYC with my loves!
In Other News:  I had an amazing weekend spent wandering NYC, eating our way through all kinds of yummy food. Lots of love and laughs shared between sisters and our beautiful mother. Pictures to prove it...
Sisters & Mom at Boat House, Central Park
Newsies. Best. Movie. EVER.  Also, one hell of a Broadway Musical, this was the best Birthday treat from Jeff and my Mom & Dad.
Mom and Laura at the Boat House in Central Park
We like to play a game called, lets wear all mom's clothes and make everyone laugh until they pee
This tree really touched me, it's called the Survival Tree.  Survived 9/11 at ground zero and now a beautiful reminder of triumph after tragedy. 
Tower 1
A beautiful tribute center and a really beautiful walking tour with survivors. 
Truly an experience every American should have.

No comments: