Produce Of The Week: a Grape!
Symptoms:
- Nauseous, but getting better!
- Not hungry and starving within minutes
- just a feeling of "icky" here and there but I've definitely turned as corner and feeling better!
Cravings: Nothing yet :)
Shots, Shots, Shot!: Still tearing my abdomen up twice daily with Herparin. But today my doctor said she will re-evaulate the need for heparin at my 11 week appt!
Aversions: none right now
Sleep: sleeping like a baby still. I love sleeping :)
Best Moment of the Week: TODAY! We had another scan, heard the heart beat so clearly and so loud this time around. The baby was moving all around, putting the hand up to it's mouth and shaking the booty. I just kept saying "That's CRAZY!!!" So we have an active little baby, the last scan photo they took it looked like a Teddy Graham, it's was adorable!
Looking Ahead: 12 weeks on Monday Jan 7th, friends and family can look forward to receiving a little bit of love in the mail from us come mid-January! Blog friends, I'll scan and post the cards here as well!
In Other News: BUFFALO in 4 days!!!!
I can't even put in to words what these photo's do to me. I know now that I had lost faith at several points in our journey, doubting this could work. These photos just amaze me, I do believe in miracles because this is ours...
I'm in love


1 comment:
LOVE! Love everything about these posts.
Post a Comment