12/11/12

8 weeks (& 2 days)

How Far Along?:  8 weeks 
Produce Of The Week: Kidney Bean  (google images of kidney beans made me gag so NO image for this week- hahaha)

Symptoms:

  • fatigue
  • Nauseous. It's very bad. very very bad.
  • Not hungry and starving within minutes
  • HOT flashes!
  • racing heart
  • loss of breathe
Dr. appts:  Went in today to get my TSH tested because I think I might be too "hyper-thyroid" and need to get my meds adjusted. This is adding to all the other symptoms and making life very uncomfortable. 
Cravings: Nothing yet 
Shots, Shots, Shot!:  Still tearing my abdomen up twice daily with Herparin.  No end in sight there!
Aversions: dairy products are making me gag but that's all so far!
Sleep:  sleeping like a baby still.  lately I've been going to bed really early, 8:30-9:30pm.  Jeff thinks I'm crazy but it's the only time get without feeling sick!
Best Moment of the Week:  celebrating Jeff's 30th birthday with all of our Atlanta friends.  We have some great people around us.
Looking Ahead:  need some bigger pants!  This is still true and maybe after the holidays I'll grab some work pants that are more comfortable. Also, I'll be 10 weeks pregnant on Christmas Eve....how crazy is that!?
In Other News: not looking forward to the 13 hour car ride to Buffalo but can't wait to see the faces on the other end!

No comments: