Ok so unfortunately for my readers, my blog has turned into my sewing outlet! I fell in love with some fabric yesterday. I also fell in love with an idea a few weeks ago...creating floor to ceiling curtains for our back porch with outdoor fabrics. We love that area but it needs to feel a little bit more like a room. So when Heyward & Laura went under contract on their new house I found this amazing example of a screened in porch with wonderful curtains.

I Can not wait to sip wine with Laura & Heyward on this back porch!
so off to Fabrics.com and I found the PERFECT print & Color....

Perfection
I think the green will really go great with the rusty orange cushions we have now...

What do you think!?
1 comment:
I think it will be very nice, I like the color and pattern. I have to say though you are starting to remind me a little bit of renee, Pre-children Renee anyway. Enjoy all your free time and hobbies NOW!
Post a Comment