The Gocco is a Japanese at-home silk screening machine that can make some of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. "The Gocco is a small-format screen printing press originating from Japan. In the pre-PC 1970s, it was marketed as a household printer for the whole family (the word “gocco” loosely translates as “make-believe play”) but it dropped out of favor in the 80s & 90s as digital technology took hold. The 21st century has seen a revival of interest in the Gocco, with artists and crafters embracing its idiosyncratic, low-tech charm. Unlike traditional screen-printing, you don’t need a large workspace to use it " -Etsy.com
Currently they are going for $200 on ebay, unfornuately the company recently stopped making them(shocker!). Since I am focusing on my sewing for now I will just pine for a gocco from afar...
have a great weekend everyone!
2 comments:
so can people still get one or not? Panz and I have to get you a wedding gift.. .generally, I give cash but this seems like it would make you happier?
I don't have a life like you do! The only thing I have to do is run. haha. I made an offer on a condo, and I am going to find out by Monday if I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will probably make me gain weight again. haha.
I love your stinkin guts, I can't WAIT until July!!
Post a Comment