3/5/09

No pictures just words

I need a wedding "vent" line. Yes thats right. I need a phone number that connects to a woman who will listen to me vent about how stressed I am and how much I have to do before the wedding. Anyone want to volunteer?? ((crickets?!))

I told myself in the beginning that I wouldn't stress and I didn't need to be picky, I mean really it's JUST a day! I don't think Im very picky about the details, there are a lot of things/projects I would like to try "Do-It-Yourself" style but sometimes I feel a lack of creativity/motivation/and often $$. The list of BIG things is getting smaller but the more annoying list of little things is getting longer every day! You might be saying "I've asked her if she needs help and she said no!" Well part of the problem is that I live 900 miles away from those who ask and "making favors" together doesn't work if your not in the same city :( boooo. I have been getting help from my sister, renee (thank you!!) and my mom (an even bigger thank you) but calling churches, talking to florists, buying wedding shoes is all stuff I know I have to take care of. bummmer!

So thats my vent for now, sorry if it's boring or if your thinking im pathetic because your more stressed out than me but it's my blog and I can cry if I want to.

10 happenings in the Tudini-O'Brien world....

1. Andy Smith came to visit this past weekend and he and Jeff had a total MAN-FEST weekend. It was quite disturbing to see how much MAN-LOVE they have for each other.

2. Got my tax refund...YIPPIE! And we are right on track with our wedding budget...GO US!!

3. Got my wedding shoes...don't laugh, it took me weeks! :)

4. Jeff and I will be taking down our kitchen wall to open up our living room. We will undertake this project post-wedding and it'll be a contruction party...and YOU are invited!

5. We are signed up for our pre-cana on april 25th. Please say a prayer for us! haha

6. I am convinced that Bentley is smarter than a 5th grader. He spends 8 hours every day trying to get out of his crate, he hasn't been successful since we put on the 22oolb resistant carabiners on but who knows whats next with that dog! He may start talking any day now! ....On the other hand we have Buddy, whom I am convinced has PTSD(post traumatic stress syndrome) Yes, he's my little P.O.W. "rescued dog". The effects of his early years are haunting me! but we love him just the same.

7. I have a major sewing project underway with some fabulous designer fabrics and hopefully I'll be able to pull through and make some really great gifts for some really great women in my life! stay tuned!

8. We joined kickball again, "kicking and screaming"...I think thats our team name? I'll be back for another kick-a$$ season, hopefully they won't be calling me "slow-moe" this time around!

9. We LOVE visitors! Ann & Brian come the first weekend of April and my parents will be here the second week for Easter!

10. This weekend we are looking at tempuratures hitting HIGH 70's (YEAH thats right Buffalo!). Jeff and I are already looking forward to getting out in the sun and enjoying the weekend. Perhaps even helping my sister move into her new house, In Shallah!

Love & miss you all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie Darling,

You can call and vent to me anytime! I did all of this just two years ago (while selling one place and purchasing and moving into another), and remember those hectic, crazy days! And ya know what? It took me forever to find shoes, too. The ones I found I like esthetically, but my feet were revolting about ten minutes after I put them on!

Love to hear about your ongoing plans. Give the doggies kisses for me!

xoxo
Love,
Aunt Beth

P.S. We have a new cat here named "Sassy" (not our choice of names but it seems to work)

Crissy said...

ok... what's a pre-cana... am I dumb for not knowing. haha. Hang in there, you are planning what Panz and I think will be the best wedding of the century. Have fun with it. and umm if I can be of any service in CT, you just let me know :P

Anonymous said...

Hey- I'm happy to make favors with you and I live right here!!! Also happy to help with the demolition after the wedding of the wall.