Ann and Brian came to visit the first week of April and we had a great time. We visited a local brewery and hit up an improv comedy show which was a highlight for me, it was hilarious!
Easter weekend my parents came back to town to spend the holiday with us. We sat out on our back porch friday evening and watched the thunderstorms come in. It got a little intense with the tornado sirens going off several times! On Sunday, we made a fabulous Easter dinner at Renee's house and it was great having everyone together.
Wedding Updates:
1. Wedding plans are progressing. I have my dress now and my mom brought her veil for me to try on and I got a chance to try on everything together....100% fabulous!
2. Billy Joel & Elton John decided to have a concert at HSBC the SAME night as MY Wedding. So what's the big deal? No HOTEL rooms! Im sorry to say that I was unable to block any rooms downtown for out-of-town guests. Jeff & I are staying at the Hampton Inn in East Aurora. Also, I hope the concert doesn't cause any problems for our guests, I am assuming the traffic after the reception may be a bit tight so we'll just have to wait and see. You have been warned!
3. I am working on invitations this week and those will be going out sometime in May. Im just not too concerned haha
4. Lately I have been really slackin' on the wedding planning, not feeling motivated at all but I really need to get back into it. Once I have a free weekend I'll also get to finish all my sewing projects!
Love & miss you all!
2 comments:
because this is all about me...haha
a. i am shacking up with LaRosa as my hotel room. yay.
b. i have to give you my new address. closing in 2 weeks. :)
c. this is not about me, but i think its super cute ur wearing your mom's viel!
We had a great time too...jeff and brian may have bonded more than we should have let them...haha! Love you both. See you soon.
Ann and Brian
Post a Comment