1/7/09

My lame blog is lame no more....I promise!

So i have reached an all-time low...posting pictures of food. What was I thinking!??! Are the adventures of Jeff & Katie so lame that we now post pictures of our dinners!?!? The funny thing is that 3 people posted on that entry! (thanks Grandma, Erin & Mom but really!! I know the food information was a stretch to make a post more than about a kitchen set!).

I must have some loyal readers, because It says people are still reading so I am back and my 2009 resolution is to keep you all reading, laughing and coming back for more! So to start 2009 off (again) I wanted to post a few pictures I found last night while digging through old CD's. There was a few CD's that were FULL of old pictures...Jackpot! Enjoy! LOVE & miss you all!


Laura's first day workin' McDonalds...

she is the baby of the family so of course we took our camera's!

Lindsays Wedding!

Laura dressed up as Mom on her 50th birthday - Hilarious

Excersizing as Nurse O'Brien
Dad looking young with Lindsay's puppy, Jack.
Jack now lives a few miles down Two Rod with My Aunt & Unlce and he is apparently quite plump!

Renee's engagement celebration weekend in Atlanta!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you used discretion on which pictures you posted!