We will be headed to Florida the last weekend in January with Laura to visit my Brother, Cory & Baby Jack! We are going to see our favorite comedian Dane Cook and we will be watching the superbowl together as well. I'm really excited to have my sister in town and get to see my brother and his Fabulous family all in the same weekend, can't beat that (unless Lindsay came down!!!)
Jeff is now on a recreational basketball team and they play on Wednesday nights. I took Maryn this week and we had so much fun. She really loves her "Jeffy" and they are so funny together. She was cheering soooo loud and kept screaming "I love you Jeffy!!". So sweet, I love seeing them interact, she adores him and Jeff is so amazing with children. (Future father of the year recipient??!! maybe!)
Wedding Update: I bought out all the ivory & green hydrangeas in the floral section of Michael's because everything was 50% off! I'm hoping to use them to decorate the pews in the church and any other areas I'll need to decorate for the reception.
We booked our Honeymoon-BIG shout out to my Dad for the awesome miles he gave us for our trip!! We will be heading to Sandals Grande Antigua Resort for 7 glorious days just a few days after the wedding! This was one of the last major things I had to take care of but my "To-Do" list gets longer everyday and even as I check things off there is always two or more things every week.
1 comment:
So you won with the honeymoon...congrats...no cabin in the woods
ANN
Post a Comment