1/28/09

25 came and went to quickly!

Last night I spent the evening with the Loeffen clan, we all had something to celebrate! Not only my 26th birthday but they got an offer on their house which has only been on the market 1 week!! Im sad they will be leaving their Smyrna bungalow for a Marietta Mansion but it's only an extra 11 miles so I guess I will spare them the tears and sobbing.(for now!)

We had some yummy Thai food and Renee made a cake with our favorite frosting, Mock Whip. yummmmmy! I recevied so many facebook messages, cards and even gift for my birthday and so grateful for all of my friends and family. Thank you!

Jeff wasn't able to be with us last night, he is in Louisianna for work for the next two-three weeks(booooooo). It's also a huge bummer because he can't make the roadtrip with us to Florida this weekend for Dane Cook & the Superbowl! (double boooo!). But the roadtrip must go on and it has been quite an adventure, now Maryn will be joining myself and Laura on the roadtrip and spending the weekend in Florida with Andy, Cory & Baby Jack! A full house! I hope I can remember to start taking mroe pictures because part of the reasom this blog got lame is becuase I stopped taking pictures so here are a few....

I was a chaperone to a Student Leadership Conference at a 4-H camp and these students were in my van!

Birthday Bash!

No comments: