1/5/09

2009

I have been feeling under the weather for the last couple weeks but we were able to ring in the New Year and had a long and much needed vacation! I had some great recipes I wanted to try and was able to while I was home resting. Jeff also finished up stripping & panting our kitchen set. I recovered the cushions and I think it looks fabulous!
I also got a Singer sewing machine for christmas and Jeff gave me three sewing lessons from the Atlanta Sewing Center for my birthday so by mid-Feb I should have some projects to show off! yay!

Home-made Vodka Sauce & Chicken Tuscany!

Steaks with arugala, basil & tomatos, tomato risotto, & broc


Newly re-done Kitchen Set!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those chairs look lovely, Katie!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well Katie. The table and chair look great. Looks like you are becoming a gourmet chef.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

kitchen set looks brand new!
Next time I'm in Atlanta I hope to taste the new recipes!

Crissy said...

for the record, food blogs are my most favorite blogs to read. so you are allowed to post food. and also, i love the chairs!

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing...sorry i don't check this too often...can't you e-mail me when you up date or does that defeat the purpose of a blog?

Ann