(this was post-hospital-discharge-no-make-up)
Produce Of The Week: summer squash
Jeff's Item of the Week: Chipotle Burrito
Symptoms: acid reflux & general stomach pain
Dr. appts: April 1st for endo and OBGYN...more on my recent dr visit later.
Cravings: nothing?! just sweets but I've got that under control.
Aversions: nothing that stands out, sometimes I make or buy something and find I just can not eat it.
Best Moment of the Week: Hearing that my grandpa asked about me and wished me well from his hospital bed. love him xo
Looking Ahead: I want to be 24 weeks, I'm really anxious to pass the big viability mark and move forward with less fear.
In Other News: Week 21 was pretty awful. I've been feeling awful, lots of gas pain, heartburn, stomach cramps, and just run down with stomach pains. It really got out of control, I have a severe/sharp pain my in right side of my back. Classic inflamed Gallbladder, or so I'm told. I made a dr. appt with my OBGYN for Friday morning. I spent about 10 minutes with my dr and she was very concerned by both my symptoms and my current state. I was in rough condition, I probably could have passed out I was feeling so sick. They advised me to go to Labor & Delivery and get checked in to the hospital right away, which I did. I spent the next 30 hours doing bloodwork, getting ultrasounds, lots of IV fluids and 5 shifts of different nurses. Only to learn from two different doctors that I do not have an inflamed Gallbladder even though I present with all the symptoms, instead I find out I have increased liver levels. On Friday they were high enough to be concerns and for me to stay the night for monitoring of me and the baby. By Saturday my levels were still high but had fallen. This is literally all I know because Jeff asked for me to be discharged! We are still just keeping an eye out on my digestive system, I'm on a low fat diet which seemed to help this weekend but the pain on my side/back is now back. The jury is still out and I'll keep you all updated when I know anything else! The good news is I Ioved the hospital and the nurses so having my baby here will be one less thing to worry about.
This is day one, hour 4. I was still sane here!
Bump(y) Bloopers:
He just keeps pressing the button even as I tell him to STOP! haha
Side note: Jeff felt the baby veggies were lame, so he is now giving his weekly version. You can find those now at the top of each weekly post. His are likely to be funny and sometimes inappropriate, we shall see!




1 comment:
love you look like a glowing beauty!!!! ps ive been waiting so long for the CHIPOLTE!!!! finallllllly!!!!! keep the bloopers coming jeffrey xo sis
Post a Comment