Produce Of The Week: length of a Banana! approx. 11 oz.
Symptoms: the stomach pain has subsided and now just some muscle strengthing pains
Dr. appts: We have our 20 weeks appt on Monday March 4th with our OBGYN.
Cravings: nothing. but I did buy a 12 pack of Squirt, maybe a craving at the time haha
Aversions: maybe this won't happen?!
Best Moment of the Week: more consistent baby moves! and I think I really "popped" this week. I only have about 5 lbs of weight gain so I'm hoping I can keep that under control.
Looking Ahead: We bought a crib (white jenny lind crib), mattress and toddler rail. I'm getting excited because as soon as the master bath is done we are going to finish the nursery together and get our glider.
In Other News: We have visitors coming! I'm so excited to host my SIL & BIL and their beautiful baby girl! They will be here in 3 weeks for a fun filled family weekend in Atlanta!
Half way, when did this happen? July will be here before we know and it and now we are thinking about daycare, diapers, maternity leave, birthing classes....oh my!

1 comment:
Yeah!! This is so super exciting! We got an awesome glider/rocker from Intaglia so don't forget to look there. It is so comfortable I want to sit in it all the time!
Tammy
Post a Comment