Produce Of The Week: length of a Carrot
Imagine a carrot here :)
Symptoms: Stomach and gas cramps
Dr. appts: April 1, another OBGYN appt & Endo appt to monitor my TSH.I I had a little scare last week, we had my TSH tested and found it was at 17 (normal is generally between 1 and 2). This was really upsetting that my bod just absorbs the Synthroid differently. I saw my Endo right away and they agreed that they will not monitor me the rest of my pregnancy and I'm very happy for this so I don't have to worry anymore.
Cravings: nothing?! I just like sweet but I need to pump the breaks.
Aversions: just not happening!
Best Moment of the Week: A crib arrived. I know this may not seem like the biggest deal but it really made me so happy. I always thought I could plan my nursery forever but without a baby on the way I knew the crib was so far away, the crib really makes it all seem so real. My person will sleep there! Nursery update coming soon...
Looking Ahead: Family fun in two weeks! So excited for my people to visit! Also, I have two showers scheduled and I'm so excited, one in Buffalo and one in Atlanta, can't wait to see everyone and celebrate baby Tuds!
In Other News: My family had a very rough week. My beloved Grandpa Bob suffered a heart attack last weekend and on Thursday went into cardic arrest and received a breathing tube. It's incredibly difficult to be so far away as we all were unsure of his future. He has fought very hard and today they were able to remove the tube and he has been breathing on his own. I love this man and I love my Grandma so very much, I can't wait to see them both very soon. I debated flying home on Friday but decided to stay, mostly because I knew I didn't want my last memory of him to include a breathing tube. I kept holding on to my last memory which was Christmas Eve when Jeff and I were able to finally and officially tell everyone we were pregnant. His face lit up and he gave me the best smile and hug. I miss my entire family so much right now, but I'm also so grateful for our friends here in Atlanta who have been so supportive of us. Thanks ya'll.
1 comment:
seriously, we couldnt find a carrot? hahaha
Post a Comment