I'm going to try* to blog this similar format once a week so I can remember to stay in the moment and enjoy the weeks as the baby grows.
*bare with me, If I miss a week I do apologize but life is moving extra fast these days
How Far Along?: 6 weeks, 1 day *Most pregnancy announcement come at 12 weeks so please keep this in mind. We are posting here because we know blog readers knew about our transfer on Nov. 4th and it makes sense to share it here but please know we are not "out of the miscarriage woods".
Going Public?: We are keeping quiet for the most part but hope to share the news in stages, close family and friends know what's up, now due to this post some others knows whats up (HI!), and by Christmas the extended family will know. We are NOT going all Facebook official. We have too many friends/family who are hurting with loss or struggling with Infertility so I prefer keep the good vibes flowing here on the blog and not on facebook. So "the Facebook" is off limits. Also, I love blog comments so please comment and let me know your reading!
Produce Of The Week: size of a sweet pea (how cute!)

Symptoms:
- Sleepiness.
- Nauseous.
- Peeing All. The. Time.
- Mild cramping in my uterus.
- Very sore in the chest.
- Not hungry
Cravings: Nothing in particular. Lots of ginger ale and saltines these days
Gender: Not finding out till Baby's Birth day! (If you're getting ready to throw tomato's at me, hold your horses. I will post more about this decision after we are our of the 1st trimester).
Shots, Shots, Shot!: Still taking 1ML of Progesterone daily. Heparin is 2 shots of 25cc daily. My ass is killing me due to the inter-muscular shots but the real struggle is the heparin. My stomach looks like someone painted camouflage. It's a variety of new and old bruises aging from several weeks to several hours. It's lovely.
Aversions: None, just not very hungry
Weight: Still the same.
Sleep: I hurt my back this weekend so the last two nights were rough but other than that progesterone shots make me sleep like a baby!
Best Moment of the Week: Doubling beta results & spending Thanksgiving with Jeff and our good friends.
Looking Ahead: Pinterest is my best friend, also, so are private boards!!
In Other News: I'm so excited to go home for Christmas and can't wait to bot Family and Friends!
Picture: No picture, nothing has really changed. I'd like to do something cute on a weekly basis for a picture but just need Pinterest to give me some more ideas(and maybe a chalk board)
Am I missing something you all want to know about? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by!
6 comments:
Yay! I got your email a few days ago but have been too swamped with family visiting to properly respond. I'm so so happy for you guys! Good luck on Thursday and do post to let us know how it goes. xoxo
I love you and I love this.
Yay! I am so happy! Isn't it amazing how quickly you start to feel sick :). I was just thinking about you today and was so happy to see this post.
Unknown is Tammy :)
My heart is leaping for joy!
Katie,
I have checked in on your blog every once in a while, but apparently I hadn't checked for a while because when I talked to Danielle yesterday and she told me that you are pregnant, I wanted to scream with excitement! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I know this has been a LONG road, and I am just so so so thrilled for you guys. Congratulations a million times over.
xo
Rachel
Post a Comment