10/30/12

is this 2.0 or 3.0?

IVF 1.0 never made it to embryo's so I'm thinking Operation embryo's 2.0 works better for me.  Well, it began today.  Egg have been thawed, the sample has been given and I've been taking shots for over a month, we are ready. The scoop again, we get 6 eggs, we hope as many as possible fertilize into embryo's and then it's lots of prayer that they grow and we transfer either on Friday or Sunday of this week.  I'll be pretty disappointed if we get called in for a Day 3 transfer on Friday.  I know a day 3 means they weren't as strong and the likelihood of a success implants goes to only 40%.  I want the 70% chance, I want all I can get.


I don't have much else to write today, just want this to work because I don't know how I can handle another negative pregnancy test.  Keep us and our embryo's in your prayers (and of course keeping our family and friends in the NE in our prayers as well, xo)

p.s. we are calling the embryo's "little shrimps", and only because I love my new iPhone and the emoticons I can now use ...

No comments: