Negative. Confirmed this morning from the nurse after a debacle last night of missed calls and negative home pregnancy tests. Confirmation that the two embryo's transferred did not stick around. That is all. I'm waiting now for my Dr. to give me a call with our numbers. I know I'll need to go through a cycle and get several tests redone (HSG) and we will be picking a new donor...
**RE called**
I just deleted an entire paragraph that was written prior to a phone call from our RE. My mood was about as bad as it gets and she gave me everything I needed to let it all go. Yes, our embryos did not stick and we will be picking a new donor this weekend. My RE is very concerned about my TSH level, which was at 15 (2.5 is normal). I do not have a Thyroid and my hormones are regulated by Synthroid. Estrogen can have a huge correlation to the high TSH (low functioning-hypothyroid). Honestly, this is news that I needed since I have been feeling very depressed all week. I've not felt like myself, very indifferent about the embryos etc. and just wanting nothing to do with anyone. Also, I'm so relieved our Dr. does not want us to re-do the HSG test, instead we can have another sonohystogram which is painless and easy to get done at our clinic.
I appreciate our Dr. so much, she said she was disappointed which I understand but quickly moved on to the next steps which really gets me forward thinking. We will start Lupron again on day 21 which should be about 23-26 days from today. I can't believe we will start again so quickly but I'm ready! Because of my thyroid she was very clear that she will be "watching me like a hawk" (her words!) and I may have to go for daily bloodwork to monitor the TSH. I'll call on Tuesday morning to get our donor choice in and hear more about the thyroid testing.
Please stayed tuned, we are still here, and still fighting for the cute little family we dream of.
1 comment:
I love you Katie. You are amazing to already be plotting round two. xoxo
Post a Comment