We have a heartbeat. A baby is growing and I'm doing a good job. Me! They say I'm strong, healthy and have a safe and comfortable uterus. Who could have thought?! I can't believe this is happening for us. I guess I really didn't give myself much room to dream before this past transfer but here we are. Dreaming. We are already parents, two people already making a new person. I knew each milestone would be that much more meaningful for us because of the hell we had we almost 2 years. It's amazing to think that come July we will see our greatest achievement which came from our greatest struggle in the flesh.
I'm frantically looking for an OB GYN but I have faith I'll find a great practice soon. I have two more appts with my infertility OB and I will definitely miss those amazing people who kept fighting and pushing when I couldn't. So Jan 2nd I'll bid RBA farewell and no longer hold the label of IF, but instead look forward to being just a pregnant gal. I'm going to keep the ultrasound pic to my self for now but only because I'm hoping to do something special with it in the future. Thanks for stopping by!
5 comments:
I think this is my favourite post to date. Jenni
Tears of happiness! I'm so so happy for you guys and can't wait to follow your journey! xoxo
So so so happy to read this!! Congrats times a million!
This is great news! I think about you daily and send you all my good thoughts and vibes. Much love to you, Jeff and baby Tudini
Tammy
Hey Girl,
You are totally pregnant. OMG. I am so happy for you. My best wishes and prayers for you go out every day. Thanks for the blog updates. I look forward to reading what's new. Remember we are here for what ever you need us for. Best wishes, prayers and love, Dad Tudini
Post a Comment