6/24/12

Paper chase 2012

Paper chase 2012 is almost complete, we have completed all requirements for the recipient screening but just waiting on one test result to be sent to RBA(new clinic).  Monday morning Jeff has to re-do his "test" and pay the deposit.  This means we will be given the password to the donor bank by end of next week.  We did a little preview without the password to search based on a few characteristic without photos and we are really only going to be picking a donor out of 11 people.  This hopefully will make the decision easier for us.  Right now we are looking for a donor with similar physical characteristics as me since as I reminded Jeff "you already picked a tall girl with dark hair and dark eyes to have your baby" so this isn't much of a decision when it comes to the physical aspects.
Other than the donor selection aspect we are preparing to start Lupron on day 21, we are not yet to day 1 so we'll know what day 21 is within a week.  This means we will be revisiting our needle routine but SO much easier than the stimulating drugs

In other news, we are just a week away from our trip home!  I'm coming home June 29-July 8 and I'm so excited!  I'm going to meet my best friends new baby, hangout with all my nieces & nephews, and all my sisters. Jeff comes home July 3rd and we will celebrate the 4th of July with Jeff's family and then go down to the harbor to listen to Jeff's fathers band.  I'm going to see my grad school lovies, Jen & Crissy and their partners!  We are attending a wedding for an awesome couple, it's going to be a wonderful week!

I just need to get through this awful work week!

1 comment:

Mom said...

always here
love you both