4/29/12
gracefully
Sadly this is not uterus, it's a lump. Because I didn't have enough to juggle God has asked me to gracefully handle this. And I will for 2 reasons; 1. ) because 80% of lumps are benign. And 2.) because what choice do I really have? Will freaking out do me any good? No. I haven't read one scary Dr. google article and I won't. This is not my first rodeo, between my appendix surgery, my many removed moles, my mothers heart surgery, my thyroid surgery, and infertility I have learned to move gracefully through some pretty stressful times in my life. Now all I need is a biopsy which will hopefully happen this week before I leave for Australia (1 week!). If not, I'll have the biopsy done upon my return and we'll get the results end of May. If I fall in the dark 20% we will probably cry, make decisions, and again move forward. Please pray I fall in the 80%, I'm really over the crying. xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Definitely praying for 80%!! And that you remain strong and hopeful though the scary wait.
Oh Katie, my heart goes out to you. Lots of good vibes, thoughts and prayers coming your way. Know I'm here if you need anything. xoxo
PRAYING that it's benign!
Thank you Ladies, I'm so glad I got the "news" out there. I feel so much better when I put my declarations out for all to read. I appreciate your thoughts and support, especially on a Monday morning!
Oh, good luck to you. Please keep us updated. I will send prayers your way, as this must be hard to deal with right now!
Post a Comment