3/23/12
I'm Yours
The story behind the dance; Jeff was adamant that we do not have a choreographed dance. The man LOVES to dance but it has to be when he's "feeling it" and we have a bunch of really silly dance moves that we keep stashed away for weddings. I really had my heart set on getting the band to play Signed, Sealed, Delivered and rocking the house! He told me time and time again, I'm not gonna dance my way in. Wouldn't you know it we were standing on the other side of the wall, the music started, and he just grabbed my hand and went for it. The first 7 seconds are his "Buffalo Bills Touchdown dance"!
This video makes my heart want to burst. I love this man with my whole heart and he is so very good to me. I can just picture him in the kitchen dancing with our little one, that's the next dancing video I hope to have!
Happy Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! I do "interpretive dance" for Jay... It always makes him laugh, and then groan, and then laugh some more. I, too, can't wait to have a little kid to dance with. One day I'll spread our dancing genes!
This is so cute! I love it! It made me smile the whole time.
Post a Comment