6/24/10

Lake house ready

It's true, we are lake house ready! We leave in just about 6 hours with the Tudini family to a wonderful little lake house about an hour north of Atlanta. I could not be more ready! This month has been so crazy with hosting Selam and finishing work on the kitchen/living room. We haven't had any type of vacation since our honeymoon and we deserve one after the crazy spring we had! This past weekend was a lot of fun, it's been hitting record highs here so we spent much of the time in doors -buts thats what summer is like in GA! We worked on finishing the kitchen and living room Saturday and Sunday we shopped for food to prep meals for the lake and made sauce.

We have a very busy July in front of us, home for a long weekend for the 4th of July to see my family and go to a wedding, then a few weeks later we will be off to hilton head island for the beach vacation with my family. Im signing off but wanted to let everyone know what's going on and how much we miss everyone back home! I am going to force myself to take lots of pictures this weekend so hopefully I wont disappoint!

love
Katie

1 comment:

Mom said...

so glad you'll be home in a few days, I may just tie you down so you can't leave!