The lake vacation was wonderful! the lake was a lot closer than I expected - it only took about 45 minutes! The house blew our minds, it was spacious and just so comfortable. We could not have done any better! We brought tons of good for breakfast, lunch and dinner but the crown jewel was our boat. We loved the boat - this is where i was tricked. I realize now this was a fishing trip disguised as a lake vacation. I don't enjoy fishing but everyone else did so that was good - Ijust laid in the lake and got burnt while enjoying some tunes and a great book! On the last night I grabbed Jeff's pole and cast it out and caught a fish right away!
It's been waaaaaaaaay toooooo long since we have been home. Almost a year since we were home for the wedding! We are getting in late Thursday night and going out separate ways to hang with our families and friends. My sister and the kids are also heading home we are planning on visiting with our grandparents and a few aunties on Saturday. On Sunday we will help with set-up for the T's 4th party then run off in the early afternoon to attend the fabulous wedding of Evan & Yo down at Harry's Harbor right on the lake! Should be a fantastic night with friends - we are really looking forward to it. Sadly we head back to Atlanta on Monday night but REALLY looking forward to the big family vacation July 17-July 23 on Hilton Head Island off South Carolina. This time I will wear sunscreen!
No comments:
Post a Comment