I'll start at the beginning of the weekend....
On Friday night we babysat Miss Maryn and we had blast, playing dolls, watching littler mermaid and she even slept between jeff any I in our "big bed"! Saturday was crazzzzzzy! We rented a chainsaw and got to work at early on the backyard massacre. We worked non-stop until the sun went down. We ended up taking down 10 trees, cutting them all up for fire wood and all the branches were dragged to the street (a lot of work!!). The best part was when jeff tied a big rope to the tree and I was on the other end of the rope! My job was to pull/run/scream as Jeff sawed the tree. Im sooooo bummed I still cant find my camera charger bc this was priceless! The yard is looking great and we are ready for grass! Sunday started out good, we went to church and brunch with the loeffen gang but it didn't last. We borrowed Geert's truck to get our errands completed(porch furniture & tiller from home depot). First at the Verizon parking lot with furniture in the back, a man backed-up into the truck(tail gate open) very little damage to geert's truck but lots of damage to the other guys car. We were super stressed at this point. So we decided to take the furniture home and Jeff would return to home depot to rent his manly machine. BAD IDEA. The employee there was being a show-off and ran the tiller in the back of geerts tailgate. Well home depot is now covering the replacement for the tailgate(which is cool). When Jeff got the stupid machine home it didn't even work!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR. So he returned it for a refund. Now, we decided "ok what else could go wrong!?" Well I'll tell you, after hours of me sitting in the driveway putting together the 6 piece (felt like 100 million pieces) set. We ran into another problem, the last lounge chair had two right arms!? We immediately called it quits and went to bed! ALL DONE - FINISH - WEEKEND OVER!!!!
1 comment:
I want pictures!
Post a Comment