On Tuesday night Buddy had a seizure and stayed at the vets all day so they could keep an eye on him for me. Im not sure what this will mean for him in the future but hopefully it's not very serious, he's only 2! I also got ambitious last night and gave Bentley a bath(what was i thinking!?) All and all he was very good & scared but is shiny clean!
I also have been "tagged" by my sister and will be answering some questions in my next post, you can check out Renee's responses at www.wewillbringthemhome.blogspot.com
Here are a few pictures from our week....

Super bowl...maryn's photo skills at work
Maryn again, yelling at buddy to get out of the picture ;)
Mr. Bentley

I think this was Jeff pretending Bentley was a lamb...dont ask!

She has a smile that will one day move mountains
1 comment:
Hey,
Thanks for the update. The kids seem to be doing well. The house looks great. I hope Buddy is done with the seizures. Keep in touch.
J Tudini
Post a Comment