2/7/08

My 8

I love reading when others are tagged and now I've been tagged for here it goes...

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Finding what I'm really supposed to be doing in life
2. Taking care of others
3. Traveling & exploring the adventurous side of myself
4. I’m passionate about the fact I don’t like the word passionate
5-6. Noah, Gwen, Maryn, Keller & “unborn baby” O’Brien
7. Not having any regrets in life
8. Study Abroad

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Marry Jeff
2. Have a family with Jeff
3. Rock all of my grandchildren to sleep at least once
4. Learn to Sew, Ski & Surf
5. Spend more time in Australia
6. Be a stay-at-home mom or work from home

8. Travel to Italy with Jeff
8.5 Find a way to relocate all of Buffalo to Atlanta


8 Things I Say Often:
1. Hey Doo...(silence)....DOO?!!?!?
2. Buddy get out of here! (high pitched at the end!)
3. Buddy NO!
4. Buddy OFF!
5. Can we just talk, please!?
6. I was listening to the Bert show this morning and….
7. I love my bentley boooooooy( I love buddy but dont verbalize that often)

8. I love you

8 TV Shows I've recently watched:
1. Moment of Truth
2. Lost
3. Flip this House
4. Bad Girls Club
5. Project Runway
6. Private Practice & Greys (darn writers!)

7. Whose Wedding is it Anyways?
8. American Gladiators (per Jeff’s request)


8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over:
1. Ordinary people (John Legend)
2. I loved her first (Heartland)
3. Let’s get it on (Marvin Gay)
4. Bubbly (Colbie Caillat)
5. Sweetest Gift (Sade)
6. Beyond the Sea (Bobby Darin)
7. ANY JOURNEY SONG!
8. Boots with the Fur (I don’t even know but it makes me wanna shake my booty)

8 Things That Attract Me to My Friends:
1. Humor
2. Optimism
3. Happiness
4. Ability to be thousand miles away and feel so close
5. Kindness
6. Ready for an Adventure
7. Creativity
8. Sensitivity


8 Things I've Learned (or been reminded of) This Past Year:
1. Being anxious does not make anything easier for me or anyone else
2. Jeff has made a huge commitment to me in the last 12 months and I love him for it
3. Picking the “wrong” paint color is not the end of the world
4. I Love having a place to call home
5. I like going to church by choice
6. I want to get married in summer of 2009 in Buffalo, NY
7. My heart has room for endless nieces & nephews, so bring‘um on!
8. I miss my family more than I ever thought possible

No comments: