2/15/08

My Valentines Adventure

What's a Valentines without Two dates and a little Jazz music? I think Jeff and I have started a trend for V day because last year Jeff took me to see the Temptations(Mr. Tudini was playing with them at UB) and this year we saw David Brubeck and Bobby play at UGA in Athens, GA. We had such a great time and the show was absolutely amazing! Thanks again Bobby for inviting us and for our GREAT seats on stage!!!! Here are a few pictures from the night.
My Valentine(s), Jeff & Evan
Thats our view of the crowd and of David Brubeck's Piano!
David Brubeck & Bobby rockin' out!
Us on stage during intermission Jeff, Katie & Bobby

On another note, In the morning while getting ready Bentley gets all curled up on my bed and looks soooo cute, when I put my shoes and coat on I usually start talking to the dogs "preparing" them for their day in the crate...during my speech about how much i love them and what a great day they are going to have Bentley does this move(roll over..."your not putting me ANYWHERE mom!!"). This is always his last ditch effort to stay out of the crate, well today he won. I decided it was a beautiful day with blue skies and heck lets try keeping them outside together. I gave them eat a HUGE rawhide bone that should occupy Buddy until mid afternoon and Bentley until about 10 a.m. Hopefully everything will be fine and I can report more outside days to come! Have a great friday! Love and miss you all!

No comments: