1/21/08

Et-O-Pia in America!







It truely has been an amazing weekend, first to see my baby sissy, my mom, brother & sister in law, dad, two of my best friends and then to welcome home Renee, Geert, Tariku & Tsegerida has been amazing!! I had so much fun with Ann & Erin this weekend and i hope they enjoyed the craziness that is our family! The house is really becoming a home and i still love it more everyday!
My brother and Cory are pregnant and Im soooooooooooooooo happy for them, expecially because they now live only 6 hours away!! I hope we get to visit them soon and get to see their new home as well!
Having Renee and Geert home has been great! I've missed them soooo much! Lets not forget the two most precious little people I have ever seen(they are just as precious as Noah & Qwen). They contagious personalities and I just love watching them adjust and interact with our whole family. They love everyone and have been sooo good for their momma & dadda. I feel so blessed I will get to see them grow and learn even more everyday. Maryn is very very smart, she picks up on things very quickly and is learning english very well. Tariku is just a loverboy, he loves to just be held and cuddled, i could cuddle with those eyes and smile all day if i didnt have to work haha boo. speaking of work my 4 day weekend is coming to an end and im back to work tomorrow, more updates on the kids to come. love and miss you all.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

They are so precious:-) Congrats to your whole family!!
I wanted to thank you for taking Pacey's picture down for me off of Renee's blog...I was a little panicked when we got that email from my agency...I think maybe the fact that it was the day before my court date and I was a little bit nervous...ok...A LOT!!!!...threw me over the edge...I really appreciate what you did!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, love the new blog look!
Your house is beautiful and coming together perfectly. So many accomplishments in so little time - you and Jeff makes us proud!
love, Mom

whatever_heather said...

I'm so glad they are home! Thanks for the comment on our blog! It's great to find new people on here. And I hope you "find" that ring soon!! :)
Maybe we will see you at the next gathering!