1/29/08

Call the firemen!

Our neighbors lawn apparently started on fire and spread to the house next to it and to the house next to ours. Somehow we escaped the hot ambers! Here are two pictures of the "aftermath"!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

wow scary! you guys are having lawn fires and we're buried in snow and COLD temps! not sure whats worse!

LOVE the new decor!!! Where did you find that wire wall thing above your couch? I really like it. Wainscoating looks great. You guys are really doing a good job with your house- when can you come do mine??

Jim's been hogging the computer with his stupid World of Warcraft game (can you spell D-I-V-O-R-C-E? Just kidding lol) anyway I will try to update my blog later today with new pics. I have an AWESOME video of Noah doing some naked after-bath break dancing but I don't have a clue how to upload it. technically challenged.

Love & Miss you!
Lindsay