the BIG 25 happens Sunday. I am not sure yet how I feel about it, I've never had a birthday that made me feel old but so much has happened since my 24th birthday so maybe this is the birthday where I start getting "old"! In just a year I have passed my comps, graduated with my master's degree, found a job in Atlanta, left family & friends, moved into a room with Jeff & Buddy(for 5 months!), found the most lovable puppy bentley, met new friends, found & fell in love with a wonderful house that is now our home, and became an aunt again to three wonderful babes. Wheeww thats alot for one year! I'm hoping in the next year even more accomplishments and "events" (maybe a ring!?!?) will happen and year 25 will be just as awesome and adventurous as year 24!
Another fun filled weekend for team O'Brien-Tudini, Tonight we will be meeting Miss Bettina and get to learn more about her time with Maryn & Keller in Ethiopia, tomorrow we are attending Jeff's work party(really excited for a night out together!) and sunday a wonderful dinner planned by Jeff at a very posh and beautiful resturant on the river (www.canoeatl.com) to celebrate the end of year 24 and ring in year 25! Love and miss you all!
3 comments:
you know i love food, so naturally i looked up that website. send me a doggie bag, food looks delish. also loving the new blog layout. how savvy. happy birthday you old hag!
let me guess....Grilled Berkshire Pork Tenderloin?
enjoy the weekend!
Mom
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happpy birthday dear aunt Keke happy Birthday to you!!!
Love you hope this is a great year full of lots of happiness and something bright and shiny!!!! (not a new car)
Love, Lindsay Jim Noah & Gwen
Post a Comment