12/12/07

A Very Chipotle Birthday

Jeff was so fortunate to receive so many great gifts for his 25th birthday, for example, Underwear from his parents, sweet cards from Nana and Aunt Doe, a Home Depot gift card from Renee and Geert, Section 109(AWESOME) seats to an Atlanta Thrashers vs. Buffalo Sabres Hockey game in ATL on 1/1/08 from me...But then comes Andy Smith with his "Prize Winning" Gift Idea... A T-shirt from none other than Jeff's FAVORITE place to eat. Chipotle. I even felt like I had to step up my gift so I fell into the trap as well and bought him a Chipotle gift card! So to re-cap....
Let's just be honest, how can a burrito beat the buffalo sabres!?!?!? And the Saga continues...

3 comments:

Jim Tudini said...

Happy Birthday Jeffrey. I am looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday. Love , Dad

Renee said...

what about the homemade Italiano Dinner?????

Renee said...

what about the homemade Italiano Dinner?????