What a find!! I love my new rug for our bedroom!! Brown & Blue perfect!!
Master with furniture, we will be hanging things on the walls tomorrow night!
Master Bedroom - Floors finished, new baseboards/shoe molding, new paint and a new rug!!
Yes, Gwen is smiling at Jeff...First time ever holding a baby... and it went really well!!
Love you panz!
Andy & CharlieWe had a great christmas break together, we drove home and spent the week with friend and family and we miss them already! I got to hang out with Noah & Gwen alot and hope they had fun with me too! I am so happy I got to see Ann, Erin & Jen (love you girls!). When we got back to Atlanta we had very bad colds but we decided to "be tough" and work on the house. If you saw ALL the work we did you would never have known we were sick! The house is looking BEAUTIFUL and I love it more every single day! We painted the master and spare rooms, all new baseboards and new rugs. I cleaned both bathrooms from top to bottom which wasn't fun but NEEDED to be done! Tomorrow we are going to hang out 42" LCD TV(Jeff's prize toy!) and move all our close from the apt to the house and hopefully spend our first night in our new home on New Years Eve, a great way to start the new year! Miss and love you all!
2 comments:
I LOVE the rug!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG it is absolutley gorgeous where did you find it?
a small typo - clothes not close
HAHAHa you're picking up your sisters habits. cant wait to see the house and GO SHOPPING!
Happy New Year
Love, MOM
Happy New Year Tudini/Obriens Jeesh when are we going to make that ONE last name?? Lets get this show on the road!
I love love love the rug and the bedding! And the furniture! The floors came out beautiful great pick on the color. love the paint choices we need to see more pics!
Looks like we have a little Martha Stewart and Ty Pennington on our hands. Great job on the house so far I can't wait to see more and come down for a visit!
Love, Lindsay
Post a Comment