It was a great surprise and I'm so happy we were able to finish the project for Mr. Tudini! The Tudini's also had a surprise for Jeff, they burned his master's diploma! After rounds of laughter it was settled that the diploma ended up in the fireplace on accident. Oh well! On saturday we were graced with Roger's presence, the Air Conditionar Repair man, as he replaced the unit Mrs Tudini and I layed by the pool and relaxed(fabulous weather!). We made a pot of sauce and had an AMAZING family dinner. After dinner we decided to make good use of the "sitting room" and the awesome couches. I had such a great weekend and hope there will be many more like it, we are missing the Tudini's already and looking forward to Christmas and spending more time with both of our families!!



3 comments:
Hey,
I responded @ 6:15am 0n Monday right after Joan and I missed our flight home. It was scheduled to depart at 6:10am and we arrived at the gate @ 6:14am. Security took forever with the remote dog collar in my carry-on bag. They had never seen anything like it. That, combined with Joan having to take her boot-cast off, got us to the gate 4 minutes late. I am sitting at the airport waiting for the next flight to Bflo. It was refreshing to view your blog after being told we had a 4 hour and 30 minute wait for the next flight. The weekend was great. You guys look great and it sounds like you are finding a healthy balance. Maybe a little more quality time together. All in good time. We are anxiously looking forward to Christmas time and seeing you again. Thanks again for finishing the stone patio. It sure made for a more relaxing time together. Love and God bless, Dad
WOW that stone work is impressive! Katie, what other hidden talents havent you told us about?!?!
It's great you were able to take a weekend to enjoy family
I know I live for those times!
Love you OXOXO
Mom
Katie - very impressive work on the patio. Sounds like you guys had a fabulous weekend. Looking forward to cocktails at christmastime!!
Ann
Post a Comment