cute couple looking to make a cute family
Awesome!!! Will me and erin have a place to stay when we visit then? Miss you both.
Hey,Looks real nice. I love the back porch. It has your names all over it. Love, Dad
Love it guys!! What a nice big yard for the puppies (and future tudini munchkins). And I can picture you two eating breakfast on that screened in porch.
YEAH!!! They're Moving!!! Just Kidding- so happy that you will be a quick 3 miles down the road- walking and driving distance!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome!!! Will me and erin have a place to stay when we visit then? Miss you both.
Hey,
Looks real nice. I love the back porch. It has your names all over it. Love, Dad
Love it guys!! What a nice big yard for the puppies (and future tudini munchkins). And I can picture you two eating breakfast on that screened in porch.
YEAH!!! They're Moving!!! Just Kidding- so happy that you will be a quick 3 miles down the road- walking and driving distance!
Post a Comment