cute couple looking to make a cute family
Hey,Boys will be boys. Let me know what you decide to do. Lock up the garbage??? Keep the dogs outside???Thanks for the update. Dad
Katie,I hope this isnt an indication of your parenting skills!miss you,love and hugsMom
Yikes! Bad buddy... and I thought 2 year olds were bad!Love, Lindsay
All I have to say is thank goodness he has his looks!
He is one fine lookin' boy! Not very bright but you cant tell that when he's strutting his stuff all over the neighborhood!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey,
Boys will be boys. Let me know what you decide to do. Lock up the garbage??? Keep the dogs outside???
Thanks for the update. Dad
Katie,
I hope this isnt an indication of your parenting skills!
miss you,
love and hugs
Mom
Yikes! Bad buddy... and I thought 2 year olds were bad!
Love, Lindsay
All I have to say is thank goodness he has his looks!
He is one fine lookin' boy! Not very bright but you cant tell that when he's strutting his stuff all over the neighborhood!
Post a Comment