Produce Of The Week: Cabbage
Jeff's Item of the week: he was not available for questioning
Dr. appts: May 29th for my 32 week visit
Best Moment of the Week: ATL Beer and BBQ Baby Shower!
Looking Ahead: Nursery is really coming along and I'm starting to get the major itch to clean and nest. Although I do not have the energy to do it so I will be daddy to start with the little stuff soon! Jeff did a custom shelving unit for the nursery closet and it looks great, once the closet is done I can get OCD in there and get everything put away. Once it's all done I'll put a full spread of photos!
Glider is here and I've sat it in every single day since it arrived!
Also please note the teal cart on wheels(amazing IKEA find and i have two!), that's my breastfeeding station and can be used anywhere I want to be in the house, living room, bedroom, back porch - I'll be mobile which is key for me to be successful. I like being around people (Jeff) for support.
Still SO much work to do, hang pictures, get a rug etc but it's starting to feel REAL!
No comments:
Post a Comment